Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year and a gift...

Happy New Year to all my beautiful clients and those of you who follow my blog! Hope your holiday season was filled with laughter, joy and all the good things this season brings :)


Now that all the gift giving is over and all the busy-ness of December is behind us I have a gift for you from me.


My Portfolio Building days are almost over so while my clients have been getting a good deals for their sessions all good things must come to an end.


Before I start on my full price sessions at the beginning of March I thought I would extend the discount of 30% off for all Family, Maternity, Newborn or Engagement sessions booked and paid for before the end of February OR a free 11x14" canvas.For package details please go here, and contact details are here.
Conditions are that the session must be paid in full upon booking and the minimum print order must be met before the discount is applied also that the session must take place before the end of February. That's it!


I have a maximum of 10 bookings left between now and the end of February so you'll have to be quick!


Hope to be talking to you soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi :)