Friday, December 11, 2009

All things new... {Mt Isa Newborn, Child and Family Photographer}

In amongst all the chaos at this time of year i had the pleasure of stopping for a moment to drink in the the newness of this little guy.


4909


He wasn't too happy to be away for his source of nutrients at first but with a little persistence and lots of TLC we managed to lull him to sleep, much to Mummy's surprise.


4922


He was now more than happy to comply, just look at those cheeks! ^_^


4902


I also got to try out a couple of new hats my super talented sister in law sent me...


4936


And what's my favourite so far?


4938Sweetness


Thanks for letting me capture your little man Cath, he's truly beautiful and i hope you enjoy your sneak peek :)

10 comments:

Cecillia said...

These are all so beautiful, love your tones in the second to last one.

Heather said...

These are just SOOOOO cute. I love your post processing and posing of this little angel. He is just to cute. Nice work. :)

Kelsey said...

Precious! I love the hats. What a sweet baby!

Miss Karen said...

He is so cute and wrinkly! Love the photos and the hats!

Meagan said...

Just gorgeous. Very cute hats. Was just showing Mum your photos:)

Cath said...

They are so beautiful Carol, you are one talented woman!

Juan Ojeda said...

Aww he's so cute and chubby! I really love those last two poses, and I agree with Cecillia - those tones are beautiful.

CapturedbyTrisha said...

GORGEOUS! Love them all!

Chrissy said...

How UTTERLY *adorable* honey!!

Anonymous said...

The photos are just an AWWWW moment Carol..especially love the one of the bub with his hand up near his cheek... love, Lou xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi :)