Thursday, June 17, 2010

Have you noticed a few changes?

So you've probably worked out that Memories by Carol has undergone a bit of a makeover and a name change, I am now Carolina Gonzalez Photography. The name change has been a long time coming and I hope you can appreciate the change of scenery and hopefully you'll come along with me on this new journey :)
The new name also means the website has a new address but it is still the same site so here's the new one to bookmark: www.carolinagonzalezphotography.com.au the old address will still be valid for a short time to give you (and me) time to adjust :)

Please bear with me as i make all these changes, there's a fair bit of behind the scenes work that is still taking place including new collections and products coming for my new and existing clients so please be patient and keep watching this space.

In the meantime stay tuned for a couple of sneak peeks coming up shortly!

3 comments:

Rowena said...

love the new look and branding :)

Heidi said...

ITs looks sesational! Love your header & branding :)

Monica said...

Great shots...the clarity is amazing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi :)