Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh Baby JJ...{Mt Isa Newborn Portrait Photographer}

What a blessing this little guy is to all who know him and his family, he was so easy to work with just slept and let me play...


3042BW


3105


And just look at this beautiful proud sister??


3100


3088BW


This little man obviously didn't mind all the poking and prodding his parents were letting me do to him... he even cracked a smile to let me know it was all good!

3078


Thanks for sharing your little miracle with me Karl & Nadine, i hope you enjoy your sneak peek :)

16 comments:

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

what a darling little blessing!

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

Wow what a beautiful newborn (and sister). What a blessing!

Jasmine said...

I want one lol!

Another adorable little bundle :) I love the last pic the most.

Your photos are amazing!!!

ange1ik said...

LOVE the first pic!!! Too cute!

Jennifer O. said...

Awe, they are so adorable!

Lisa said...

Omgoodness--this baby is so sweet. Mom will cherish these great photos always. Nice job.

Marinda said...

Oh my! How sweet is he? Love the black and white! Very nice.

Jessica said...

Very very sweet! Great job!

Meg Sexton Photography said...

what a sweetheart! That smile is too cute.

Unknown said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE!!

Melissa said...

he is delicious! love these.

Kelsey said...

So sweet. Nice job!

KimK. said...

so freaking cute!!!! That last shot is just awesome!

Megs said...

Oh my gosh, how beautiful!! Great job on these, just lovely.

Unknown said...

ooh those hats and fluffy blanket looks so soft, I almost want to just feel it!

Laura Rauch said...

So precious!!!!Great pics!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi :)