Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Almost a family of FOUR...{Mt Isa Maternity & Family Photographer}

I know i haven't done too many yet but i don't think I'll ever get tired of shooting maternity, just the anticipation and pending excitement of what's to come and the beauty of my subjects and pregnancy itself leaves me with a great sense of hope.



So now i leave with Toni's gorgeous bump and the family that is eagerly awaiting the arrival of new addition... just a few days now and we should be meeting this precious little bundle :)


0961

0948

0964

1023BW


Thanks for a fun morning Toni and i hope you enjoy your sneak peek ^_^

10 comments:

Shamrock Photo said...

Nice job. I really like the one with the parents in the background.

Megs said...

Sweet shoot!! I love the moments you've captured. :-)

kelsey said...

Precious! Great job!

Rowena said...

beautiful - love the shot with the little girl in the foreground :) cant wait to see the newborn shots!

Laura Brett said...

Beautiful mama and lovely family! Great job!

Jennifer O. said...

Great shots!!!

JennerRose Photography said...

I love every shot!! Such a cute family!!

Kristen said...

These are beautiful! I love the last one ♥

Amanda Sardella said...

Beautiful! Love the interactions you captured between mom and the little one.

aimeeferguson said...

she looks amazing, these are all fabulous! the last one is perfect!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi :)