Sunday, June 21, 2009

The twins make an appearance...{Mt Isa Newborn & Baby Photographer}

About two weeks ago I had the pleasure of spending some time with these gorgeous 6week old twin girls...


9364Copy


9437Copy


These little Misses made me work for my bread but oh they were so darn cute!


Thanks for letting me play Nadine and i hope you like your sneak peek :)



Just so you know there are of course many more photos of these gorgeous princesses but shortly after the this shoot my PC died and I'm waiting for it to come back from the Computer Doctor before i can play and show you some more so stay tuned :)


9 comments:

Nadene said...

WOW!! Great shots can't wait to see the rest of the pics of my girls. Am a very proud mummy. Thanks a bunch Carol!!!

karen said...

Such big eyes! Gorgeous! Love the blanket in the background...such great texture!Can't wait to see more!

Michelle said...

Well I had no idea you had a photography blog as well lol!! Its absolutely fantastic Carolina - you are truelly gifted my little friend xxxx

Theakston Family said...

Love love love the white photo one. They are both gorgeous (girls and photos!).

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

Oh they are so beautiful!

Jill Rains said...

Awww they are so beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Oh my!! Aren't they just the most adorable little ones... the hand shot one is totally gorgeous....

Bridget said...

What sweethearts!..

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

so sweet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and saying hi :)